We understand that your privacy and personal information is important to you. We take every measure to protect the information you provide and we are committed to being transparent in how your information is collected and used.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you choose to provide…
- We collect information when you fill out forms on our Site. The information may be collected when registering for use of our site and services, participating in discussion boards or forums, interacting in social media functions within our site, completing surveys, promotions, or competitions, signing up for newsletters, reporting errors or problems with our site both through the website as well as via phone calls.
Information collected may include but is not limited to identifiable information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and financial information.
- We encourage our users and visitors to use caution when providing personal information when participating in optional features such as quizzes, surveys, forums, and discussion boards as these interactive features may be operated by third parties and may be subject to different privacy policies.
Information we may collect automatically when you visit…
- Upon visiting our Site, we may collect information automatically, often using your computer’s Cookies. Information collected may include but is not limited to your computer’s IP address, login information including date and time, browser type and version, platform and operating system. Information collected can include information related to your visit to our Site, including URL’s, page interactions, page response times and length of visits.
What are cookies and how are they important…
- Cookies store small bits of information about you on your computer, used by websites to identify you and distinguish you from other users and visitors.
What are Web Beacons and how are they important…
- Web beacons are small files or tags that help us manage our data collection. These tags link web pages to servers and their cookies.
- The way we used these tags includes but is not limited to assessing how visitors navigate the Site, tabulating data such as the numbers of visitors and the number of links opened by visitors.
HOW DO WE USE AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Enhancement and Functionality…
- We may use collected data to provide you with products and services you requested such as newsletters, updates, and other communication.
- We strive to provide a quality service to you and may use the data to provide you with suggestions, offers and promotions you might be interested in based on an analysis of your information.
- Analysis of your data may be used to enhance and augment our product to deliver a better experience for our users and visitors.
Third Party Access …
- We may share collected information with business partners and sub-contractors, advertisers and advertising networks to provide you with relevant products and services based on an analysis of your information. This may include links or such to outside websites. We are not responsible for the terms, privacy policies, or content of third party websites that are not owned by our company.
- We will not provide information about identifiable individuals.
- We may provide our affiliates with a collective of information for internal business purposes.
- We may provide information to other companies for the purpose of fraud protection.
- We may share your information to comply with law enforcement agencies and government agencies’ request and in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas and other legal obligations.
How do we store your information…
- The information we gather is stored on our secured servers located in the United States.
- Financial transactions are encrypted.
- Passwords used to access our Site are under strict security protocols to prevent unauthorized access. We strongly suggest you do not share your passwords in order to keep your passwords confidential.
WHO CAN USE OUR SITE?
Children under 13 years old…
- Our Site is not intended to be used by children nor do we knowingly allow users under 13 years of age to provide us with identifying information. We strongly encourage parents to review any account children may have access to. Should we become aware that a child under the age of 13’s personal information was collected, we will delete such information.
International Users and Visitors…
- Visitors from outside the United States acknowledge that their information may be collected and stored in the United States and understand that laws may be different from the laws in your country of residence.
- California residents may contact us to provide a list of third parties and third party category lists as outlined in California law.
- At this time, we do not currently respond to Do Not Track signals. We are continuing to work with the online industry and will comply with common practices as they are defined as common understanding regarding the Do Not Track signals.
HOW TO CONTACT US?